Home School Support
90 Taurus Road, Sundowner
Tel: 071 484 0766
Why Home School Support:
Qualified Teacher running the centre who is familiar with the curriculum and education system.
Low ratio of students to tutors so students can receive assistance either individually or in a small group
Individualised learning opportunities – schedules are tailored made to students and their needs and abilities
Calming and organised atmosphere
Different from the stressful and often overwhelming school atmosphere and different from the casual home environment.
To inspire personal growth and success through creativity, collaboration and connectedness.
To provide a supportive and engaging environment which promotes ownership of learning and has a focus on personal-development over academic performance.
How Do we Help?
Formulate a schedule for each term with the students. We list test and task due dates and create a learning timetable that the student can cope with and ensure that the work is completed timely.
Assist students with concepts and content, whether through an explanation, online resource or an additional exercise.
Teach and reinforce organisational and study skills, so students can become independent and self-disciplined learners.
Focus is placed on progress rather than performance, to lessen anxiety and stress of learners.
South African CAPS Curriculum; provided by an accredited curriculum provider
American GED (Matric Equivalent) completed through a licenced provider
- Monday – Friday 8:00-13:00
- 4 terms – same holidays as government schools
- Fully equipped – every student will have his/her own space, access to WiFi and a large garden & outside seating for breaks.
- Centre is situated in a well-known boomed-off area. Cameras are positioned in and around the centre. There is also a remote-controlled magnetic door for secure entry and exit.
- 100 metres from Curro Aurora
- Limited Space Available. Enrol Now – Contact Kaylene on 071 484 0766 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Start building your child's future